Are you a State of California Licensed Esthetician who
LOVES TO WAX?
European Wax Center is a premier upscale national body wax franchise. We seek personnel that are professional, courteous, customer service and sales-oriented. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in every place we do business. We are committed to providing
all employees with a fun, positive team environment with full manager support. European Wax Center is recognized as the industry leader, and national brand franchise with a focus built around providing guests The Ultimate Wax Experience!
We are paving the way with the most modern waxing techniques and unique products that will change the future of waxing. To be a part of this fast paced high end Wax Center you must be outgoing, friendly, personable, and work well with others. Several Wax Specialists
positions are now available for both full-time and part-time employment at our locations in Carlsbad and Rancho Bernardo - 4S Ranch area. Please see the company website at www.waxcenter.com for more information about the franchise and this exciting opportunity.
A State of California esthetician license is required, sales experience is a plus. You must be available to work some evenings and weekends. At European Wax Center, we take pride in our employees, so our guests can take pride in us. We provide excellent service
to our guests in a comfortable, fun environment.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
* Perform full body waxing
* Ability to consistently exceed guests' expectations
* Greet guests and explain wax services in a professional manner
* Must be personable and professional to build long lasting relationships with guests
* Have a remarkable eye for detail
* Ability to up-sell services and Wax Center products, and deliver great customer service to guests
* Must be results oriented and meet monthly sales goals
* Responsible for maintaining an impeccably clean and professional Wax Center for guests and employees on a daily basis
* Must be able to maintain organized thoughts while multi-tasking and "thinking on your feet" under pressure.
* Ability to work flexible days and hours, evenings and weekends
* Possess a valid Esthetician License for the State of California
* Obtain Professional Liability Insurance
* Sales experience in a the spa/salon industry is preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate with guests about waxing and center's policies and procedures
* Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment
* Ability to meet weekly/monthly sales goals
* Present a professional image in appearance, words and actions
* Must be punctual, on time all the time
* Must be able to maintain a health positive attitude and smile!
Competitive Salary includes:
Hourly Wage plus a pay for performance commission on sales, bonuses, and tips
Earning potential after a year of full-time employment is $50,000+ per year