European Wax Center is a premier upscale national body wax franchise. We seek personnel that are professional, courteous, customer service and sales-oriented. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in every place we do business. We are committed to providing
all employees with a fun, positive team environment with full manager support. European Wax Center is recognized as the industry leader, and national franchise brand with a focus built around providing guests The Ultimate Wax Experience!
We are paving the way with the most modern waxing techniques and unique products that will change the future of waxing. To be a part of this fast paced high end Wax Center, you must be outgoing, friendly, personable, and work well with others. Positions are
available for both full-time and part-time employment. Please see the company website at www.waxcenter.com for more information about the franchise and this exciting opportunity.
At European Wax Center we take pride in our employees, so our guests can take pride in us. We provide excellent service to our guests in a comfortable, fun environment. Sales and customer service experience is required, Millennium software experience a plus.
You must be available to work some evenings and weekends. If you like being rewarded for doing things the right way, strive to achieve high standards of accomplishment and want to be part of a valued team, contact us today!
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Answering busy phone lines
- Smart appointment scheduling for guest's convenience and Wax Center productivity
- Greeting Guests and explaining wax services in a professional manner
- Ability to sell wax packages, and deliver great customer service to guests
- Must be results oriented and meet monthly sales goals
- Responsible for maintaining an impeccably clean and professional Wax Center for guests and employees on a daily basis
- Must be able to maintain organized thoughts while multi-tasking and "thinking on your feet".
- Ability to work flexible days and hours, evenings and weekend
- Sales experience in a service or retail industry required
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests on wax packages, and center policies and procedures on the telephone and in person
- Handle pressure with panache
- Have a remarkable eye for detail
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment
- Present a professional image in appearance, words and actions
- Must be punctual, on time every time
Job Benefits include Hourly Wage plus commission on sales, employee waxing at reduced costs & a fun work environment.