HR 360, Inc., publisher of the award-winning online human resource and benefits library, is seeking a legal editor to provide research, fact-checking, writing, and editorial support. This is a full-time position and you must be able to work from our office
located in Stamford--this is not a telecommuting position.
- Research, write and edit content for website on a variety of HR and benefits-related topics, including reading and proofreading of detailed web-based content
- Perform legal analysis of federal and state laws, regulations and agency guidance
- Develop and write content for HR blog and monthly newsletter articles
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Law degree required
- Human resource and benefits experience a major plus
- Excellent legal research, analysis and writing skills
- Experience in summarizing and editing content related to federal and state laws
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and accurate
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, preferably in a business-to-business publishing context
- Ability to adapt to and maintain specific editorial style of website content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable working with technology and learning new technology
How to Apply
Please email the following materials to apply for the position. Incomplete applications will not be considered. To show your attention to detail, include "Legal Editor Position" as the subject of your email.
- Salary requirements
- Short writing sample (any subject and length will be acceptable)
Qualified candidates will be required to pass a writing and editing test.