Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Salary: Depending upon experience
The goal of this position is to provide HR coordinattion in a high-growth and dynamic environment. This position will work side by side with ownership, the project management teams, as well as the office support staff. Key areas of oversight include driving the recruiting efforts, managing employee relations and employee onboarding
Candidates must be skilled in:
* Overseeing the recruitment and acquisition of top talent screening process including; reviewing resumes of job candidates, evaluating skills, providing recommendations regarding qualifications and interviewing candidates.
* Processing enrollments and terminations, as required.
* Preparing and maintaining HR reports.
* Carrying out supervisory responsibilities that may include, but are not limited to, interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
* Adopting a positive, professional attitude at all times and provide superior service to internal and external clients.
* Providing regular communication to supporting departments and company management.
* Monitoring employee morale, safety initiatives, employee engagement and retention.
* Directing and supporting the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
* Building strong internal-company relationships.
* Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
* Prefer experience working in human resources with primary responsibility for functional areas of human resources.
* Talent management and recruiting experience
* Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
* Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
The Company provides a competitive salary, 100% employer paid medical and dental insurance, 401K with a match, paid time off, and a profit sharing bonus plan.
The recruiting process will include a phone screen, at least two in person interviews, a background and drug test, and candidate assessments.