Cyber Intelligence Analyst
- Must have extensive experience and proficiency in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and
presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization. Audiences for this information include, but are not limited to, senior executives at TSA and other agencies. Must have experience collecting intelligence and analyzing and creating
relevant intelligence reports.
- Must have experience taking disparate, seemingly-unrelated intelligence and extract meaning or relevance from the data.
- Must have experience effectively briefing and/or communicating intelligence data in a concise, effective, and persuasive manner.
- Must have experience with different collection methods, i.e. HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT etc.
- Years of Experience: At least two years of experience in cyber intelligence analysis.
At least three years of experience in overall intelligence analysis.
- Must possess working knowledge of cyber intelligence threats, TTPs etc.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and must be capable of the understanding, documenting, and communicating technical
issues in a non-technical manner
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Excel for the purpose of project plan development, documentation
and presentation deliverables
- Must have experience developing and maintaining master project schedules and work breakdown structures (WBS).
- Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Actual hours may vary
depending on mission requirements.
- Clearance Requirements: TOP SECRET
- Travel: 10%
- Contractor Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information
Technology or related disciplines is required.
- Certification: One of the following certifications