(jQuery), HTML and CSS, works well both independently and as a part of a team, and has a solid background using web application development standards and best practices. Preferred candidates are also knowledgeable in object-oriented programming techniques,
version control systems and web services, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Design, develop, test, integrate and support enterprise level web applications to support critical enterprise functions through efficiency.
- Initiate and maintain all necessary documentation for applications and processes.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and address bugs and other issues throughout the development lifecycle, including post-release.
- Collaborate with departmental teams to determine software priorities.
- Provide estimates - and meet agreed upon deadlines - for project milestones.
- Actively participate in periodic project meetings.
- Continually share and collaborate with team members to refine development processes, best practices, testing and quality standards.
- Superior knowledge of web application development standards and best practices
- Experience creating and consuming web services/APIs (SOAP, WSDL, REST, etc.)
- Demonstrable understanding of usability and UI design
- Experience in cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Experience with version control systems
- Understanding of unit testing and test driven development
- Must be a strong developer who takes pride in producing clean, high-quality code
- Willing to take ownership of project tasks and drive them to completion
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Degree in Web Development or related field, or comparable work experience
- Strong background in object oriented programming fundamentals
- Experience developing in an e-commerce setting
- Understanding of supply chain/logistics technologies